Sunday, August 05, 2012

Week 2: Getting Off on the Wrong Foot

Weigh in:  Who knows

I didn't change my diet or start exercising.  I finally figured my foot was well enough to start exercising, though.  I was going to put the treadmill together yesterday, but *surprise!* the boyfriend brought someone over to do it for me before I could.  Good thing - it's together.  Bad thing - it won't fit down the hall so I can put it in the guest bedroom.  The console and handlebars are too wide.  Soooo, I have to take it apart, move it, then put it back together.  They get an A for effort, though!

So we were going to be off to such a great start this week, but guess what happened yesterday just HOURS after they finished setting up the treadmill!  I walked outside to get in my car, but when I got to the last step, my foot landed funny and twisted under my full weight.  My bad foot.  I shouted to the Gods, "You have GOT to be freaking KIDDING me!!!"  So, while it's not as bad as the last time I twisted it, it swelled up again and hurts like a b*tch, so I have to wear the brace and postpone the walking.  Not so happy about that.  Next week is another try...

No comments: